Topic: Myth, Story and Creative Expression – Building Women’s Self Esteem
Self esteem issues affect so many women across the world today. Shannon Bush, Transpersonal Art Therapist provides women with the opportunity to discover and define their sense of self by exploring Goddess myth, personal story and creative expression in her specialist women’s Programs, Goddess Creativity – Journey Within and Journey to Empowerment. During this session Shannon will share insights into the important link between myth, story, creative expression and women’s self esteem
You’ll also learn:
- The importance of creating a personal story in building healthy self esteem
- How to link myth, story and creative expression in a way that provides personal insights, understanding and confidence
- The benefits of using myth to generate understanding of self on an archetypical level
- Details about one of the key myths many women hold about creative expression that can prevent them from engaging with their natural creativity
- Why Goddess myths are an excellent tool for breaking down cultural barriers
Shannon Bush, founder of Creative Possibility, a Transpersonal Art Therapy and Creative Life Coaching private practice based in Perth, Western Australia, specialises in leading women on creative journeys to a destination where they believe in themselves and are able to create rich, rewarding, healthy lives.
Shannon knows from her work with women in her private practice, her extensive professional experience in the areas of health and the arts and from her own personal creative exploration that there are delightful and incredible opportunities open to us all when we are creative and she is passionate about creating a safe and supportive environment for women to learn to use their creativity to bring improvements to all aspects of their lives.
In addition to her private practice Shannon lectures in the Diploma in Transpersonal Art Therapy Program at IKON Institute, is the Transpersonal Art Therapist at Empowering Women Healing & Health Retreat and has formed a strategic partnership with the Global Good Foundation to facilitate a 12 month version of her Journey to Empowerment Program for women affected by Domestic Violence
In today’s call Shannon will share insights into the important link between myth, story, creative expression and women’s self esteem as identified in her work with her Goddess Creativity – Journey Within and Journey to Empowerment Programs